Wednesday, April 11, 2012

CLASS-Y CASUAL

Catch us in class or on a casual afternoon - we're probably wearing something like this.
(raincoats not pictured)


sweater/GAP sale section :: shirt-dress/F21 :: black trousers/Old Navy
necklace/Violet Bella. Who needs shoes? I prefer no shoes or wool socks...no in-betweens here. 

 Layering is the cat's pajamas here. While I'm not super successful at it, here's my budget take on the look. My style is comfortable, casual and sometimes slightly hippy-chic...on a good day, that is!
-Hannah
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _



top, maxi skirt, shoes/primark :: bag/thrifted :: earrings/indian arts emporium 

aside from providing occasional weather that doesn't require down/rain/wool jackets, thus allowing me to sport outfits like the above, europe has introduced me to loads of new stores - primark being a favorite (clearly). i love the easy-ness of these clothes and how mixable they are - the top with jeans? the skirt with a tank top? the shoes with everything? 
endless opportunities. 
-jillian

3 comments:

  1. Hi girls!

    I really like your outfits, they look cute and comfy,that green top is very pretty <3
    Your blog is lovely

    Hope you have an awesome day(:

    Carmila Ponycat

    ReplyDelete
  2. You 2 are 2 cute and classy! CDR

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving both looks and I would be thrilled to see more outfits from you two. Personal style is so fascinating to me. Hannah, that lip color looks great on you :) and Jillian, I think I want to slip my nose ring back in ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...